5 of our favourite pumpkin recipes
For life, not just for Christmas. Or more accurately, for winter, not just for Halloween. A little shout out to the mighty pumpkin, better for so much more than just a spooky decoration, their beautiful bright orange skin conceals a deliciously sweet and honied flesh, full of fibre and packed with vitamins and minerals. Try one in a risotto, roasted and served with a sweet miso dressing or even in a cake. We think this underrated veg deserves a stage so we've shared links to some of our favourite Pumpkin recipes below.
- Diana Henry's one pot ginger-miso roast pumpkin and mushrooms
- Rachel Roddy's roast pumpkin risotto
- Pumpkin and peanut curry (especially good when made with Alice's homemade peanut butter, which we sell in the home store!)
- Squidgy pumpkin and ginger loaf
- Jamie Oliver's baked and stuffed pumpkin